Here’s my weekly installment of the FF for you all. Let’s have some fun today! 🙂
I miss my Bosu workouts terribly! It’s only a matter of time until I get to start using it again! My IDEA Fitness Journal showcased the benefits so I thought I would share them and some exercises that I LOVE. Here you go:
1. Adds a balance challenge
Try One of my FAVORITE Exercise The Bosu Squat Flat part down
2. Makes Some “easier” Pilates exercises more challenging
Try the Pilates Side Leg Lift on the Bosu
3. Provides an “assist” when certain muscles need to be taken out of the equation
Try doing a variation of the back extension on the Bosu
4. Confuses the neurotransmitters and testing proprioceptors
Try the Crossover Bosu Push-Up
5. “Dimensionalizes” the workout and adds a bit of fun!
Try POPCORN JUMPS if you have a partner to work with! They’re fun!
remember to ALWAYS consult a physician when beginning a new exercise program!
5 Facts about MANGOES!
MANGO MADNESS WEEK 🙂
1. Mango fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds.
2. They are an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. 100 g of fresh fruit provides 765 mg or 25% of recommended daily levels of vitamin A.
3. They’re also a very good source of vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin-C and vitamin-E. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen free radicals. Vitamin B-6 or pyridoxine is required for GABA hormone production in the brain. It also controls homocystiene levels in the blood which may otherwise be harmful to blood vessels resulting in CAD and stroke.
4. Mangoes are very high in fiber!
5. They may help slow the aging process, reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer, improve lung function, and reduce complications associated with diabetes.
1. Physician’s Formula Bronzer
I have talked about this before….LOVE it you can use it on your cheeks and eyes for a nice added glow!
2. Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss in “Princess”
I LOVE this stuff! Michael can’t resist giving me a peck on the lips when I wear it but then quickly remembers how much he hates the tingle of plumping it gives to his lips 😉
3. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
My T-Zone ALWAYS gets oily, and this stuff is PERFECT to keep my makeup on all day! I often don’t get to wash my face before I go to the gym, and this helps keep my Bare Escentuals foundation in place!
4. Essie French Affair Nail Polish
I LOOOOVE Pink! Especially Pink Polish! This is so pretty and has a hint of lavendar to it! Got it on my toes a couple weeks ago 🙂
5. Hair Trends–Barrettes Are Back!
I am not into the huge oversized barrettes they were showing on the runways, but thought J-Lo looked adorable in her barrette on Idol the other night. I wish I had her hair 😉
if you haven’t seen this one yet it’s a MUST watch! These twins talk baby talk to each other in an entire conversation..they totally understand each other, so cute!! You will get a great laugh on this Friday 🙂
Calling ALL readers!!! If you have never commented before, but like to lurk 😉 here’s your chance to speak up! First time visitors, long time readers, family, friends. I would LOVE to hear from YOU!
My family is doing a baby lottery and I want to get my readers involved too! My due date is April 27th. I want to hear your guesses as to when Ella Morgan’s birthday will be. Don’t be Shy!:
Tell me your guess for:
Come on…it’s fun!!! I would LOVE to go back and look at your comments and see who was right or close once she arrives!
You all have the advantage because my family did this a while ago. Now that I am so close it’s getting interesting!
Have a great day!!!!!!
Don’t forget to leave your guess 🙂