Quick 5 minute update for you guys. LOVED my workout today! I did a Tabata leg circuit.
Tabata Booty Buster
The Fitness Dish
*always consult a physician before entering into a new exercise program to see if it’s appropriate for you.
I performed the following workout with 4 strength exercises and 4 Tabata cardio drills. I use my gymboss interval timer for Tabata intervals, there are free timers on the computer or on your iPhone or iPad as well.
Jump Rope Tabatas [8 intervals of 20 seconds all-out intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest]
High Knees 30 seconds
Follow this as written The bold “tabata” indicate where you use your timer [8 intervals of 20 seconds all-out intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest]. The other exercises you are going for reps
1. Jackknife on Balance Ball x25
2. Tabata: Scissor Jump Rope [<–can do without the rope, which I did for intensity purposes since I lack skillz ]
3. Jump Lunges x10 [per leg]
4. Tabata: Jumping Jacks
5. Squat and side knee lift with medicine ball x10 [per side]
6. Tabata: BURPEES [<–the REAL full on burpee with push-ups and jumps]
7. One Leg Squat on Bosu x10 [per side]
8. Tabata: Lateral Jumps on Bosu [<–if no Bosu you can use a line and jump over it side to side]
I did this circuit twice! It was killer!I followed it with a quick ab workout [below] and lots of stretching.
Cool down with some stretches, if you have a foam roller for your legs that would be recommended!
In & Outs on Bosu x20
Balance Ball Roll-Up x20
Slow Bicycles x20
Hip Lifts x20
Let me know if you try this workout and what you think!!!
Guess what! Santa came early….
I have a million errands to run as soon as Weezus wakes up from her nap. Then we will wait for daddy to finish up at the gym before we head over to the mall to get this baby activated and my numbers transferred.
Bye bye, blackberry! It’s been real. But don’t let the door hit yer arse on the way out!
I want to know EVERYTHING!????
Favorite aps…anything I need to know…dirty questions you want me to ask Siri????