Grain-Free Feta Tabouleh Salad
This fresh, healthy grain-free feta Tabouleh salad should be made ahead of time for maximum flavor benefits. The raw cauliflower will soften as the dressing marinates.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 large cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled whole Goat’s milk feta
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (I eyeballed this you can use your judgment)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Himalayan sea salt, be slightly generous to taste, but be very careful to not go overboard (I tasted as I added little by little)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Optional additions: 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, a few Tablespoons fresh mint (I left out)
Wash and chop up cauliflower. Place sections of the head in a food processor and chop until it “rices.” Repeat until you have riced the entire head and place in a large bowl. (You may also use a large grater to turn it into a rice). Peel and chop the cucumbers, toss in with cauliflower. Add chopped parsley and any optional additions. Juice your lemon and lime really well (I use a manual citrus juicer, if you do it by hand, remove seeds first). Add seasonings and olive oil and mix really well. Add in feta and mix until incorporated fully (you can add more or less to your taste, I eyeballed this part as well). Cover and place in the fridge overnight (for best results) or for at least 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!