Bridal Bootcamp Workout
Finding MY DREAM DRESS was the best part about planning my wedding! Keep your workouts fresh and challenging those months before you walk down the aisle and rock that gorgeous gown like it was made for you!
Here’s am AWESOME workout to add to your rotation:
Warm up for 10 minutes doing cardio of choice.
Perform each of the following as a circuit:
3. Banana Roll
to modify just do push up with legs straight then bring knees in bent instead of straight into a pike
5. One Leg Dips
x20 (or to fail)
can use a mat if no bench or step available
Try and work up to 3 sets total of this. Make sure to cool-down at the end for 10 minutes. Add it into your weekly routine!
***ALWAYS consult a health care professional when staring a new workout program. Everyone is at a different fitness level. Make sure to study the proper form and exercise at your own pace & risk!
5 Foods for Clear Skin
If you are planning your big day you’ll want your skin to look radiant and healthy! Include these foods in your diet. make sure to cut out refined sugars and dairy which are terrible for your complexion!
1. Green Tea
Green tea is full of the antioxidant catechin EGCG, an effective anti-inflammatory which will help reduce acne flare ups! Check out my Blueberry Green Tea Smoothie from yesterdays post!
According to The Clear Skin Diet, purple and deep red foods like pomegranates, black grapes, blueberries, acia and beets contain anthocyanins which are high in antioxidants and help maintain blood flow to the skin, promoting optimum cell turnover. This is critical in keeping your pores nice an clear!
3. Leafy Green Vegetables
Healthy Whole Grains not only help stabilize your blood sugar, the fiber and antioxidants they are loaded with will keep blemishes at bay! Make sure to stick with the real grains like millet, quinoa, brown rice, bulgar, millet, coucous…not the refined or processed grains. Also, beware of cereals that claim they are loaded with “whole grains” on the label, they usually are loaded with other processed ingredients and sugars.
5. Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids which have many benefits, including clear skin! You can also double it by not only eating it, but creating an radiant skin mask for your face and body combining chia seeds and coconut oil or olive oil!
5 Fun Facts(?) about The Royal Wedding
1. William & Kate’s first dance will be to the song “Two Princes.
2. The birth rate in the U.K. is expected to spike by 190% in 2011, a common occurrence in years of Royal Weddings, World Cup victories, and moon landings.
3. William and Kate registered at CrateAndBarrel.co.uk, but their only item is a giant ornate fountain you can’t afford.
^not sure how true this one is.
Michael and I were wondering WHAT the heck you get a Prince & soon to be Princess for their wedding? We were talking about “GoodFellas” and all the “envelopes” they got at the wedding. Wondering what kind of envelopes Will and Kate will be getting 😉
4. When Prince William and Kate finally walk down the aisle on April 29th. Kate will be 29, making her the oldest royal bride EVER. (Most royal brides in history have typically been teenagers. Even William’s mother, Princess Di, was barely 20 years old when she married his father, Prince Charles.) Although, according to statistics, this actually gives her a better chance at a longer future with William. Studies have shown that couple who marry closer to age 30 tend to divorce less than their younger counterparts.
5. Some homeless people got an invite as well. Prince William invited some guests who personally affected him in one way or another, including members of the homeless community and soldiers injured in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Crazy Royal Fashion
Princess Beatrice was Sporting the cooky looking hat as she arrived at The Royal wedding. ….
Video of the Week